Sunday 6 November 2011

A NEW (ACUPUNCTURE) BLOG

Having just completed an essay on dysmenorrhoea, and having thought of beginnig an acupuncture blog in the past I thought now would be a good time to publish some work, and hopefully set a trend for the future.

This work, more or less, marks the end of my third year studying acupuncture. After this semester I will defer for 6 months, while I travel to Sweden with my partner, have a baby, and perhaps even gain some new clinical experience while I am there. I will certainly be treating a lot, since I made a small reputation for myself last visit. This visit I will be able to treat my own partner leading up to, during and after the birth of our first child (codenamed stormageddon... hi Jess!). There is also the possibility of a job or internship in a clinic while I'm there, or perhaps I might consider renting a clinic space. We will see.

I will make a new post for the essay. Hopefully I can write more while I am in Sweden. Perhaps a case study on the efficacy of acupuncture during or post labor. Even if I get slack and don't post self motivated material, I will certainly post any "forced" material I write during my final year studying.

Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. I favor the actual publish. It truly is superb to discover a person explain in words out of your cardiovascular as well as high quality with this particular essential subject material might be very easily observed. Urinary Tract System

    ReplyDelete